Our Key Holding service enables us to hold a set of your keys in the event they are needed locally. This service offers property owners the peace of mind that, should the need arise, the property can be accessed at any time.
There are two services, namely Key Holder and Key Holder Plus. Both of these services require the owner to deposit keys with Valet dAnniviers. If the property is for the sole use of the owners, one set of keys is required, however if guests of the owner will be using the property and collecting keys from us, we will require 2 sets of keys (1 set for us and 1 set for your clients / guests). We can arrange to have additional keys cut if required.
The Key Holder service is our basic service, where we simply hold a key on your behalf. Any further services required thereafter are chargeable at our published rates.
The Key Holder Plus service is our premium service and includes the following within the annual fee:
- Regular property checks (18 visits per year, normally CHF 395)
- Free delivery of our homemade food (normally CHF 8 per delivery)
- Heating turned on and off prior and post property visits (normally CHF 25 per visit)
- Minimum heating kept on throughout winter, and checked monthly (usually from October / November through to April / May) (normally CHF 75)
- Unlimited number of changeover services (normally CHF 50 per visit )
- Annual property review and maintenance report (normally CHF 280 CHF 590)
- The Valet dAnniviers Information file. This file, which is updated twice a year, contains a comprehensive range of information (normally CHF 100)
To book or for further information, please e-mail us using the 'contact us' button at the top of this page.